Breast Cancer Prevention – Breast Health – Nursing Babies
Heavy metals,Chemicals and infections invade Breast Tissue
Our breasts are not only objects of beauty; they are a source of comfort and nutrition for developing babies. On the physiological side they are in reality modified sweat glands composed primarily of fat and glandular tissue.
The USA Breast Cancer Fund is into its 6th edition of a book called State of the Evidence. This book highlights the many different toxins that are often found in the Biopsy of Breast tissue taken from women with Breast Cancer.
Their studies show high levels of mercury, lead, aluminium, cadmium, pesticides, herbicides, formaldehyde, x-rays and many other chemicals in the Breast tissue. Fatty Breast tissues can accumulate and concentrate even small traces of pesticides and herbicides – raising them to highly toxic levels – up to 700 times greater than found in the blood.
These toxins are similar in composition to our own oestrogen, mimicking the effects and disrupting the normal oestrogen metabolism in our bodies causing havoc in our hormonal expression (PMT, Menopausal, Menstrual irregularities, Emotionally). Overwhelming evidence is pointing to high levels of these oestrogen mimickers playing a central role in the development of Breast Cancer.
These toxic agents do not discriminate as to what sites they invade – but they do love fat (Breasts, Brain), and, these toxins are not eliminated during the course of surgery and chemotherapy from the rest of the body’s tissues.
Not only do we need to be aware of the many different toxins that can be causative factors in Cancer, we must also find the safest, most natural method of helping the body to expel them. FCT Bioresonance is the leader in the field of Natural Medicine where emphasis is placed on what key toxins have lodged in the mammary glands and lymph nodes and which other body systems have been weakened especially the eliminatory organs necessary for the safe and effective elimination of these toxins.
Clearing these toxins before the development of Breast cancer, getting pregnant and the nursing of the child should be a top priority for all women.
The Red Cross USA conducted a study on the umbilical cord blood of new born babies – on average there where 287 identified toxins
Identified Toxins in the Breasts
- Heavy Metals – main sources are – amalgam fillings – aluminium from deodorants and vaccines
- Parabens – widely used as preservatives in cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries for anti-bacterial and anti-fungicidal properties. They are found in Shampoos, make-up, moisturizers, shaving gels, spray-tanning solutions and food additives. They are becoming increasingly controversial, as they have been found in breast cancer tumours. The finger is also pointed at these as a factor in the increasing prevalence of early puberty in girls.
- Flame Retardants – Fabrics, Curtains, lounge suits, carpets, clothes.
- Formaldehyde – perfumes, deodorants, toothpaste, lipsticks, nail polish, Home cleaning products, building products; used for embalming bodies
- Endogenous and Pharmaceutical Hormones and other Endocrine disrupting Chemicals – The Birth Control Pill (a steroid), HRT, Oestrogen, Progestogens (synthetic), and DES.
- Aromatic Mines – Polyurethane, Pesticides, Azo dyes.
- Halogenated organic Solvents – Dry cleaning, hair spray propellant, soil fumigants, food processing, gasoline additives, paint and spot removers.
- 1,3-Butadiene – Cigarette smoke, automobile exhaust, gasoline fumes, emissions from industrial facilities.
- Nirto-HAHs – air pollution primarily from diesel exhaust.
- Acrylamide – Diet – especially starchy foods, such as French fires, cooked at high temperatures, tobacco smoke, polyacrylamide gels in consumer products such as diapers.
- Benzene – Gasoline, adhesive removers, paint sealants/finishers, engine fuel and oils.
- Ethylene – a gas used to sterilize medical equipment, food and spices, clothing, also found in tobacco smoke, automotive and paint products.
- Perfluoro-octanoic acid PFOA – Non-stick and stain-resistant coatings on rugs, furniture, clothes and cookware, fire-fighting applications, cosmetics, lubricants, paints and adhesives.
- Styrene – Food that has been in contact with polystyrene consumer products and building materials.
- Ionizing Radiation – from regular Mammograms
- EMF’s – studies have shown cancers grows at 24 times the rate upon exposure to em’s i.e. cell phones, cordless phones, TV’s computers, electric blankets.
FCT’s aim is:
- Identify where toxins and pathagens reside
- Identify which organs and tissues are damaged and weakened
- Which toxins are prioritized in the treatment i.e. hg, parasites, infections
- Providing individual support ad protection to those damaged and weakened systems i.e mammary glands, lymph nodes, lymphatic systems, heart, bone marrow.
- Prioritizing the order of the treatment and potency of each individual remedy needed and timing between each remedy ( weaker needs more time)
- Not over burden the body with more than a few toxins being released at any given time.
For more information please go to:
Blog – Detox – a Quick fix solution
Detox Protocol – Heavy Metal poisoning – how to detox safely and effectively
– Environmental toxins vs the Unborn Child
– Bioresonance Testing